My Commitment to Patient Safety during COVID-19 Pandemic.
As a healthcare professional, I have devoted myself to my core mission of providing essential health services for my patients when they need me.
Physical Therapy is an Essential Service. As a medical treatment, Physical Therapy has been deemed an essential service.
I´m still ready to treat patients in person or via Telehealth.
To schedule, an appointment please contact (310) 331 -8544
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it Safe to Go to Physical Therapy Right Now?
I´m following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect myself and my patients In particular, I´m focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment as we all work together against the spread of COVID - 19.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for my patients,
I´m placing increased emphasis on:
● Following the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day.
● Observing CDC guidance by requiring clinicians to wear masks and asking patients to wear masks or some other kind of face covering.
● Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
● Screening all patients, and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
● Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
I believe the most efficient and effective way to help my clients is for a therapist to provide individualized care, one-on-one, with care until they reach their personal goals.
I want to get you back to your regular life and best performance. Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinic. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately.
With this shared commitment, I´m confident I can continue delivering the same high level of care you've come to expect from me.
Stay Informed About COVID-19 and Your Wellbeing Make sure you have the latest and most up-to-date information.
Review the links below of other healthcare and government organizations:
● Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the flu
● Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
● Travel Advisory Information